Most Russell Athletic garments are easy care, as we design our collections for people with busy and active lives. Please ensure you keep your garments in great shape so you can continue to enjoy your purchases to their fullest.
The Russell Athletic Design Team conducts wash tests on each garment prior to the individual garment care instructions being determined. Please read the care instructions on your Russell Athletic garments as each care label differs depending on makeup up of the fabric and style.
We stand behind our product quality and will ensure our obligations are met if a problem does occur. We have listed general care instructions and care tips for you below:
GENERAL CARE INSTRUCYIONS FOR RUSSELL ATHLETIC APPAREL:
- Gentle, cold machine wash using a mild detergent
- Do not leave wet. Do not soak. Do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Do not bleach
- Avoid rough surfaces
- Line dry in shade without delay. Do not dry in direct sunlight.
- Do not use fabric softener as this inhibits the wicking capabilities in technical fabrics and performance garments.
- All garments have been pre-shrunk (they may shrink a maximum of 2% further)
- Unfasten any buttons before washing
- Remove removable padding before washing (applies to crop tops only)